Saturday, August 16, 2014

8/16 Journal

August 16, 2014 Migraine Journal

Headache free but came off a two day headache

Saturday first day of the weekend 

New Journal for invertebrates on the lookout

Today I pretty much ate chicken all day. Not to be the ultimate insult of a stereotypical guy in love with fried chicken but I got some from a local food place and later my mother order some for me and my sister's trunk party. I did not see that second meal coming. Ha, Ha. 

I ate two meals, which is my usual amount. I went to sleep at 11 and rose 9:10 am. I make sure I am going to note that fried chicken does not seem like a trigger for me. I was told that poultry might be a major trigger for me by a teacher when I was in high school. I am starting to wonder if that is a trigger for anyone of was I dissed. Ha, maybe not... or more so hopefully not. 

The last few days was a blur and I did not have internet to record my migraine. I will dig up any off line journals that I have done. 


I am Going to do a weekly sum of my daily activities and monthly summaries to further identify trends. Be on the lookout for a invertebrate Journal that I will link that blog on this page.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struggle in Photography