Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24th No Migraine

Well here we are on a Thursday and I will give you the stats on my day.

                     -Isom Jacobs

Migraine: No
Temperature: 76 (66 Morning at 9:22 a.m)

Sleeping Pattern: 1 a.m. woke up at 6:30

Meals: 
     Morning -- peanut-butter and jelly 
     Afternoon -- Two oranges, bag of lays, Mountain Dew
     Evening -- Fried Chicken, flavored rice (pre-made) Strawberry banana and blue berry smoothie. 

 Music the night before: Old school almost exclusively 
Daytime Music: Mix or hip-hop, old school and rock 

Life Stress: 
     No - little relationship stress
     No- little friendship stress
     No - little physical stress
     No - little looking into the future stress
     Little- medium stress on the job

Photo of the Day


This is an introduction to my photo of the day from my photography sector. to break up the talks on grinding the grain of my migraine. This shot reminds me of brawn is not always a symbol of power, power can also be in beauty. Art should be expressed, do not get caught in waking up and going home everyday. I try my best to do some of my art and I take it seriously even if others do not. Enjoy life and smile. :) 


Today I woke up with enough energy to get the day started. I woke up around 6:30 a.m but I laid in bed until 7 a.m. so I had enough time to let my mind unwind. My nephew was playing with me in his usually rough housing. He is strong but he is only 4 years old. Work started off well, however the higher-ups came to observe on one of the busy days. My part of the job that would have been routine has become a hard task by a few things I could not control like larger than normal orders on a normally busy day and miss communication with finding the right people. Nothing seemed to trigger the migraine, physical stress do not seem to be my major causes. However mental stress seem to be the trigger and today at work I had my first test. The agitated customer put my mind a bit through a loop. I honestly lost focus pretty bad. I also notice about myself that when I am criticized and stared at while I work not only do I lose focus really bad but it has a lingering affect. After the rush things calmed down and I was praised for working hard by the higher-ups which eased any feelings of job jeopardy.  

After work I stayed later to talk to my best friend and at a small snack. The two oranges the lays and soft drink. Another friend came and we had a good conversation for a few hours before parting ways at my place of work. Me and my friend had a good conversation, usually on conceptual things on life. This is usually a stress free way for me to sharpen my mind and further develop my view on life while getting another angle for things. 

I made it home had dinner and now I am writing everyone happy  that I am migraine free. Though knowing I will have to do this again tomorrow adds more stress for work before the next day even started. something about the concept of work mentally adds stress to my  mind. Knowing that I cannot sleep in adds stress so I try my best to go to sleep early so I would naturally wake up early. I always beat my alarm clock. 

I hope this helps. I may have not had migraine today but there may be a pattern in today that could curse me to have one tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struggle in Photography