Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Am I hallucinating?

Another Day of Sickness


So I am in the middle of a cold, migraine and something else that is like cold shivers, overheating and dehydration. The serious confusion plus being half sleep I couldn't figure out if I was hallucinating or just seriously confused.

I felt like the room was full of people, enough take the scarf from around my eyes to check this very small room to verify that I was indeed alone. I was dreaming about solving a problem, the closer I got it, the harder it got and it caused me more pain. Tossing and turning I was eager to go back to sleep to dream and figure out the problem all the while sweating and loosing fluids.

I was sleeping 10 p.m. to 2 p.m. the next day. My memory is reduced and that is very frustrating, knowing I can't work at my full mental capacity.

I don't want to believe it but the dreams I have kinda runs into my reality when I go from waking up to going back to sleep, but the things I feel that is there has nothing to do with my dreams.

On a migraine note, I have been doing somewhat good, migraines here and there, but now the migraines are hitting me hard and often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Struggle in Photography