Saturday, April 25, 2015

A few new things on the way!

Hello everyone I took a little vacation from blogging but I collected a lot of skills to help me with what I need. Here are some things to look forward to...

Photography
I do a lot of runway shows so you will see a lot of these photos in my blog along with my other blog on my methods through Black Book4 on medium on the right side of the blog. This summer more creative and performing arts will be shown.

Writing:

I will have a publication coming out, first online then in print if all goes well. More information on that will be explained later today, however it is 3 a.m. and I want to get this off my chest.


Comedy:

This will happen a little later on once the summer hits full flow and I will have some sound bites for everyone to listen to.
Migraines:
 This is what we are here for, my Migraine journal. I will start back doing updates, as my migraines didn't stop but I didn't have time playing catch up to do much writing. 


over all I will show the step by step process of the things I am getting into, which has been very fun, even though there were many king sized setbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Struggle in Photography